Ras Mohamed National Park in Egypt .. Information and photographs, one of the most important National Parks in Egypt and is located in the Sinai Peninsula on the Red Sea coast, either from National Park landmarks, National Park enjoy a beautiful magnificent landscapes of everything and there are the most beautiful plant and animal species also contain archaeological excavations over the millions of years and contain hundreds of species of fish and colorful coral reefs and caves.
Where is Ras Muhammad National Park
Just 12 kilometers from the city of Sharm el-Sheikh at the confluence of the Gulf of Suez Gulf of Aqaba was founded in 1983
Why was it called Ras Muhammad National Park this name
Opinions differed greatly in this matter. Some said the reason for this is that it resembles the head of a man with a beard and others said, because it appears on the map at the top of a triangle shape
About Ras Muhammad National Park
The eastern outskirts of the National Park represents a wall of rocks in addition to the Gulf filled with water coral reefs and there are both the mangrove channel, which has a length of 250 meters and almost the entire area filled with colorful fishing grounds and coral reefs, rare neighborhoods and excavations turtles endangered constitute Shaal reef it constituted a wonderful shows landslides earthquakes and National Park considered home to many wonderful birds, animals, reptiles and insects also The total National Park area is almost nearly 480 kilometers.
Why announced Ras Mohamed National Park
The reason is simple it is to its content on a number of important and highly sensitive ideological systems (such as coral reefs, environment mangrove. The environment of desert medicine, coastal Albiat represented in mud plains and land saline, and the environment seagrass and National Park from months Sinai landmarks)
The most important entertainment in Ras Muhammad National Park
- Mangrove Channel: The mangrove or mangrove plant is a type of plant in Ras Mohamed Protectorate, a natural marine plants that live salt water and grow this plant in abundance in the channel or a small lake almost 250 meters of the beautiful view bewitching
- Coral reefs: has had a significant impact on the formation of a normal life in the region can enjoy the picturesque coral reefs that surround the National Park from all sides and give a unique shape and called coral reefs Yolanda name
- Colored lake: This lake water color by changing almost on a daily basis nearly 7 times and also called Lake Wishlist or wishful thinking
- Caves: National Park by a lot of wonderful water caves that have been formed over time due to earthquakes, landslides
- Life: The area is National Park by the existing large home to many animals, birds, reptiles and insects, colorful and rare fish
Ras Muhammad National Park famous in Egypt for tourists from all over the world attractions to watch the area and scenic in them and also enjoy views of the scenic coral reefs and diving and hiking in the National Park